Just by hearing the name of football it gives adrenaline rush to its lovers. It brings a wave of rejoice. Watching our favourite player playing, watching breathtaking matches makes our hearts to beat faster. Football has witnessed many great players from time to time. Pele , Maradona , George Best , Zinedine Zidane , Franz Beckenbauer, Eusebio , Johan Cruyff , Lionel Messi , Cristiano Ronaldo and the list goes on. Football is world famous and one of the most playing sports. I respect the game and its players. Every player is unique and holds an important place. But my personal favourite is Cristiano Ronaldo. There are many great players but I love C-Ron more.
He is inspiring not only as a player but as a person too. He comes from a poor family and lost his dad when he was 20 years old. In 1997, aged 12, he went on a three-day trial with Sporting CP, who signed him for a fee of £1,500. He subsequently moved to Alcochete, near Lisbon, to join Sporting’s other youth players at the club’s football academy. By age 14, Ronaldo believed he had the ability to play semi-professionally, and agreed with his mother to cease his education in order to focus entirely on football. A year later, however, he was diagnosed with a racing heart, a condition that could have forced him to give up playing football. He underwent an operation in which a laser was used to cauterise the affected area of his heart; discharged from hospital hours after the procedure, he resumed training only a few days later.
His hard work and dedication is clearly visible. His passion and love for football is admirably awesome. He gives his 300% to football.
● “I am what i am. I can’t change my character. I can’t change my personality, my education. I respect people but i don’t agree. The ones who are close to me know who’s the real Cristiano is.” He is being hated for his attitude but let’s see it from different angle. He has trained himself this way for the stardom. He is living his celebrity life the way he wanted it to be. Believing that you are great , makes you great and he is one such example of this. He has reached this level that he dreamed since childhood due to his strong mentality and strong will.
● Mr. Popular. Either hate him or love him but you can’t ignore him.
● His loving and caring attitude towards children.
● I don’t understand why the heck there is comparison between messi and c-ron. They are different players , they have their own unique skills and abilities. Infact there is no rivalry between ron & messi. Their fans have unnecessary over-hyped rivalry between them and self-manifested enmity against the players.
● Cristiano Ronaldo is not only Madrid’s highest paid player but also earning a massive £288,000 a week which is after tax which means he cost around £575,000 a week to Real Madrid if we count the tax Real Madrid has to pay on his salary which is around 52% in Spain.
Although he makes a lot of donations too.
He donated his 2015–2016 Champions League bonus 600000 Euros and bonus of UEFA EURO 2016 (275000 Euros).
● He played the Euro finals when he was 19 and played the sem-finals of worldcup when he was 21.
● He is not having any tattoos on his skin to be able to donate blood twice every year.
● He doesn’t drink alcohol because it reminds him of the disease that caused death of his father.
● He is a great impact on football and an achiever.
● He is having his own Museum. Just a reminder for us so that we never forget what he has done since he was a child.
● The humblest fan.
● “I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.”
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, YOU ARE A HERO AND YOU WILL REMAIN A HERO FOR US. WE LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY CR7.
Images source : Pinterest. Facebook.
Reference : Wikipedia